November is finally here and I can smell the turkey all ready, however, this is not what this post is going to be about. I’m almost in shock that it’s almost 2018, which means a whole lot more of ups and downs.
Anyways, its about that time that I write down my goals for this month.
November Goals :
- Reach 250 Subscribers – If you haven’t seen my October reflections, I am currently at 107 subscribers on youtube and I am hoping I keep growing.
- Reach 5K views on youtube– I am currently at 4.1k lifetime views, and I am trying to reach 10k to monetize my videos once again.
- Make videos in advance – I am such a procrastinator. I definitely need to start scheduling my videos and making them in advance. It would be easier on me, instead of recording, editing, and uploading all in one day.
- Upload two videos a week
- Blog 2-3 times a week
- Get more interaction – I need to promote my blog more often and get my audience to interact with my post.
- Engage with other bloggers
- Reach 100 likes on Facebook page – I am currently at 54 likes, if you would like to stay updated with my youtube and/or blog post then click here.
- Reach 150 members on Women Who Youtube + Blog on Facebook– Currently at 87 members.
- Reach 19K members on Small Youtubers Boost on Facebook – Currently at 18.6K.
- Reach 2K on instagram – Currently at 1.9k.
- Yoga– I would like to do yoga every morning. Yoga has a lot of benefits which includes the following : helps heal your body, prevents injuries, improves posture, improves immune system, etc.
- Read more– Reading is very fundamental. I enjoy reading and I need to start back reading every morning because it actually helped to improve my overall mood.
- Law of Attraction – Study it and apply it to my life.
- Start a gratitude journal– I feel like that starting a journal and listing 3-5 things that I am grateful for every morning will help me be more grateful and appreciative for the things that I have.
What are your goals for November?