I’ve been doing A LOT of thinking and relaxing on the unintentional break that I took, however, it was MUCH needed(more on that in another post). But, it’s definitely time to get back on track and there is no better way than to throw out a little motivation.3 Things You Need to Know Today! ♡ Click To Tweet
1. Your Mistakes Doesn’t Define You //
I was reading my devotional today and it said “Today is the day to stop living in the past. Drop the regrets. Rise and shine! There is a bright future ahead.” I loved every bit of that. All your past mistakes do not define who you are. STOP dwelling on it. Everyone makes a mistake or even two — it’s all about turning those mistakes into a lesson.
2. Be Your Own Light //
I’ve noticed that we as humans try to look to others to fill the voids that we have when it is OUR job to do so.
- Listen, you do not need a relationship to feel loved — give yourself the same love that you’re giving everyone else.
- You do not need drugs to fill the emptiness that you may feel inside — heal yourself through meditation, yoga, journaling, etc.
- Do not look to others to be your light — BE YOUR OWN LIGHT.
You got this, I promise! Even when you feel alone — you’re not.
3. It’s Okay //
Whatever it is that you may be going through, everything will be okay! Maybe not right this minute, but eventually, you’ll be able to look back and say that you made it through all the hardships and obstacles you were faced with.
- It’s okay if you didn’t get the job you wanted — something better is coming.
- It’s okay if you feel lost right now — you’ll find your purpose and direction in due time.
- It’s okay to NOT be okay sometimes — it’s life! Don’t beat yourself up about it.
Life has its way of knocking us down and having us believe that our life and/or the things around us is constantly falling apart. However, if no one has told you lately I will… It’s okay!Pick yourself up, forgive yourself, and flourish into the person you want to be. Click To Tweet